Hootenandhollerinnanny: The Wave to the Future

Hootenandhollerinnanny: The Wave to the Future
How many times have I put on a white, frilly wedding dress, gone out, and held a crowd at bay in search of the man of my dreams?
Well, not too many times, I'll grant you. But I'm glad that at least one person has. I'm even more that that all others, have not.
I realize this was a prank, even if she was sober. Yet with this talk of 'the ratio,' and bitter, bitter, bitter (did I mention bitter?) songs and words about singleness, what's an average TWU single male supposed to do?
So the only fair conclusion is that TWU is engaged on a campain to subconsciously implant arguements for polygamy in the hearts and minds of students. But is the ratio high enough...?

I know!
All we need to do is rouse out the POLS department to start a war, and the chem/phys people to make the boom-sticks, and we're set! I'll ... hmmm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home