The Law and the Prophets

Every time I see injustice in the world, I'm thankful that justice is written on the hearts on the rest of us...
...at least those who haven't suppressed it with the myriad hordes of garbage our society uses to destroy what would otherwise be effective and passionate people.
Is there lawfulness without law?

There must be. When the state must lay out what is good and evil, permissible, just, whole, and good... We've either got far too much State or far too little soul; likely both.
Shall we test out our character? How have the laws written inside us fared?
Yeah, let us do so and take the adventure, whether to joy or to dismay.

So down with the police force, I say!
We're more than capable of being vigilantes of the state!
Let's give it a shot!
Before they give us one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home